…[Lower leeson Street minutes ago] parked up and taking pictures of themselves….
With all the sensitivity and tact one can expect from such an organisation, here is a new poster from the “Irish”* anti-choice group, Youth Defence**, reading “the abortion bill won’t make women safer; it will just kill babies” displayed outside the Dublin Rape Crisis Centre, June 27th 2013. Yep. A highly offensive and triggering message deliberately parked outside a place where there are pregnant women at their most vulnerable.
*as Irish as the average American conservatives donating to this organisation can claim to be.
**Interestingly, not named for the ‘youths’ they are supposedly defending, but rather for the fact that the founders were youths when the organisation was set up (and therefore merited a pat on the back). So really at this point they should be called Geriatric Defence.9 notes · #youth defence #prolife #pro life #pro choice #abortion #ireland #irish politics #feminism #trigger warning #tw: abortion #tw: rape
- ailsments likes this
- mermaidkittens reblogged this from myfavouriteteacup
- firechameleon reblogged this from heywhynot02
- heywhynot02 reblogged this from wearethezzombies
- chivalrousrogue reblogged this from myfavouriteteacup
- kate-cant-draw reblogged this from wearethezzombies
- oxidisin-g reblogged this from wearethezzombies
- wearethezzombies reblogged this from victimsvixensvicodin
- myfavouriteteacup reblogged this from victimsvixensvicodin
- victimsvixensvicodin posted this